- Annual Meeting Agenda 2018
- Definitive Information Statement (20-IS) and Annexes A&B
- Annex C of DIS - SEC Form 17-A (2017) with Conso and Separate FS
- Annex D of DIS - SEC Form 17-Q for 1st Quarter 2018
- Results of the Annual Meeting of Stockholders held on 6 June 2018
- Results of the Organizational Meeting of the Board of Directors held on 6 June 2018
- Minutes of the Annual Meeting of Stockholders held on 6 June 2018
The Corporation Code of the Philippines requires all Philippine corporations to hold an annual meeting of shareholders for the election of directors and for other corporate purposes. Our by-laws provide for annual meetings on the first Wednesday of June of each year at our principal office or at some other place in Makati City as may be designated by our Board and stated in the notice. If the date of the annual meeting falls on a legal holiday, the annual meeting shall be held on the following business day.
Special meetings of our shareholders may be called by: (i) our Board, at its own instance, (ii) upon written request of shareholders representing a majority of the outstanding capital stock, or (iii) our President.