Manner of Collection
For purposes of the use of our Website, the collection and processing of your personal information is automated, and is performed by Google Analytics. We may collect information from visitors through, among others, when you:
- visit our Website; and
- contact us by sending an inquiry, or otherwise request for our assistance.
For purposes of the use of our Website, we collect the following information from site visitors:
- personally identifiable information, which may include your name, e-mail address, home or work address, landline or mobile number, and date of birth;
- anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, which may include, but shall not be limited to, your ZIP code, age, gender; and
- information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected, which may include, but shall not be limited to, your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, referring website addresses, your surfing and browsing of the Website, location and other information collected through cookies and other means.
We use the information collected for the operation of the Website and for purposes of providing general statistics regarding use of the Website. Your information may be used in relation with the following legitimate purposes:
- documentation purposes;
- to aid in the continuous development of the Website and to conduct data analytics, market research and surveys which are aimed to improve the provision of products and services or interaction/ interfacing with suppliers and business partners/associates;
- advertising and promotion purposes, which may include, but shall not be limited to, campaign-based registration, the use of collected information by our marketing team for promos, such as raffles, offers, incentives and other rewards if you are eligible for the same, provided that you have consented to be notified or informed of the such offers, incentives and other rewards;
- account security purposes, which may include, but shall not be limited to, notifying you of any service and security issues, preventing and detecting identity fraud, privacy breach or other crimes under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines, conducting internal audits and checking security measures in place;
- for purposes of compliance with legal and regulatory and requirements, which may include, but shall not be limited to, complying with requirements under applicable laws, rules and regulations in the Republic of the Philippines, or disclosing information to law enforcement agencies or government officials, as may be required by the said applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Your personal information will be used only for legitimate business purposes and for other purposes permitted under applicable laws, rules and regulations in the Republic of the Philippines. We may share such data with our subsidiaries and affiliates for the same legitimate business purposes stated above. Such sharing of data helps us in delivering quality service, conducting statistical analyses, sending you electronic or postal mail, and providing customer support or arrangement for deliveries. Unless your prior consent has been obtained, our subsidiaries and affiliates are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those specified herein. Our subsidiaries and affiliates are likewise required to maintain the confidentiality of your information in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Furthermore, we may share your personal information with our third-party service providers performing services related to the supply of our products and provision of services or engaged by us to carry out functions or activities related to our legitimate activities or for the same legitimate business purposes stated above; however, we shall provide such access only as necessary to perform the requested function or service. We require our third-party service providers to secure and keep your information confidential and we do not allow them to disclose your information to others, or to use it for their own purposes.
Your personal information will not be sold, rented or leased, offered, published, transferred or shared with third parties without your prior consent. Likewise, we will not share or disclose personal information, such as information on race, religion or political affiliations, without your prior consent. Such information will be stored and retained for as long as there is a legitimate business purpose, or for such period as is necessary to comply with laws, regulations, or lawful court orders, or to establish or defend a legal action.
We may disclose your personal information to the relevant law enforcement agencies or government officials, in our discretion, when such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to investigate or resolve issues or inquiries, or when otherwise required by applicable laws, rules, regulation, or other legal processes.
Our Website uses “cookies” to assist us in personalizing and customizing your use of our website. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The cookies may be used to retrieve information which you have previously inputted in the Website, making the Website more personalized and customized to your preferences and interests. You can choose to decline cookies by modifying your browser setting to decline cookies; however, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access certain features of the Website which may be disabled.
To the best of our capabilities, we shall endeavor to secure your personal information stored and retained in our data systems and computer servers, and to protect the same from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
If you wish to inquire on the processing of your personal information, or if you wish to modify or revoke your consent to the processing thereof, please contact us through the Contact Us page on this Website (Attention: Data Privacy Officer) or at the contact information below:
Data Privacy Officer
Office Address: 34th Floor Petron Mega Plaza Building, 358 Sen Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.