CAST IN PLACE SYSTEM
Walls and decks are cast in place with removable and predesigned formworks. Upon setup, concrete is continuously poured into it to produce a solid monolithic structure.
- Composed of structural wall-slab elements made of reinforced concrete, poured inside molds.
- The concrete is poured into formwork molds, directly on site, that are manufactured to the specific geometry of the project.
- Efficient structural design – monolithic elements: thinner concrete walls.
- Finishing of walls is minimum vs. concrete hollow blocks (CHB).
- Customized design adopted from Mexico which is suitable to the local weather and culture of the Philippines.
FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Easily adapts to construction and design requirement
RESILIENT: Resilient to natural disasters
MINIMUM WASTE: Lessens waste at construction site
FAST BUILDING: Significantly reduces construction time