ROLLER COMPACTED CONCRETE
A new solution that combines the durability and strength of concrete with the ease of asphalt paving.
- Superior Durability at Minimum Maintenance.
- Significantly lower Cost Over the Full Life Cycle.
Properties & Uses
- Dry concrete mix placed using an asphalt paver
- Compacted with a static or vibratory roller
- Constructed without forms, dowels, or reinforcing steel
- Strong, dense, durable
- Used for highways with moderate speeds, local streets, parking lots, industrial yards, bus lanes, rural roads, base for top layers